Exclusively in store - sign up to our Privilege Card Scheme for points, discounts and benefits
PRIVILEGE POINTS - Earn Points with every purchase. 1 point for every £1 spent for you to spend in store against future purchases. Simply present your card at the till. Please note you need to spend any accrued points by 31st October each year.
10% DISCOUNT - Get discount from the RRP of hundreds of lines in store, but sorry, there’s no further discount on sale or special offer lines, books, maps and selected electronic products like gps & mapping software. You still earn points on all purchases when you use your card though.
FREE - The card is FREE with all purchases over £25. Or the card is £5 to purchase and provides you great benefits.
A CARD FOR LIFE - Once you have the card that's it, there is no need to renew. Only your points expire on the 31st October each year.
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS - Take advantage of our great deals, sign up to our email news and be the first to know about special offers, store events and seasonal sales.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE - We guarantee to match a competitors price, simply present your Privilege Card in store with details of the price you have found and we will match it! - See below for terms
Price Match Guarantee
We guarantee to price match (with your Privilege Card) should you find the exact same product, size and colour cheaper in stock elsewhere.
Items need to be in stock and be sold by an authorised UK retailer of that product. We do not match non authorised Ebay sellers or other auctions sites. Any postage charges will be taken into consideration.
Buy With Confidence
If the product you buy is unsuitable then please return the item within 28 days of purchase with your receipt and we will be happy to offer a refund or exchange, provided the item is returned in a perfect unused condition with all relevant packaging and tags
Ask in store for details. (Subject to terms & conditions)
Footwear Fit Guarantee
We are dedicated to making sure that your boots fit properly, so we will examine and measure your feet before you even try on any boots.
Our Footwear Fit Guarantee means that you can buy your boots from us with confidence.
Click here for further details.
Privilege card FAQ's
How do I join?
Just fill in the application form in store, you will be issued a card immediately and start collecting points.
How many cards can I have?
Any number of Privilege Cards can be issued to your family members so they can collect points on your account or obtain discount. Ask staff for further details
How do I earn Privilege points or get Privilege discount?
Present your Privilege Card at the till. It is important your personal card number is scanned at the start of the transaction. Points or discount cannot be entered after a transaction has taken place.
How much do I have to spend to earn points?
For every pound you spend you earn one point – spend £50 earn 50 points. Then use these points to save money on future purchases; e.g. with 50 points you save 50p.
How much do I need to spend to get Privilege card discount?
There is no minimum spend to get the discount, although to accrue points the minimum spend is £1
How do I find out how many points I have?
Just pop into any of our stores with your Privilege Card and, after confirming a few details for security, a staff member will be pleased to confirm the points and value you have.
Can I spend my points at any time?
Yes if you have some points that you want to spend their is no minimum value that you need to build up to get the saving, if you haven’t spent your points the Privilege Points will build up. The Privilege Points year ends on 31st October and you will be emailed with a a couple of reminders and a statement confirming the value you have that needs redeeming by this date.
Why don’t you run the Privilege Scheme Online?
With the competitive nature of the online selling environment we work hard to ensure the best deal on prices and offers as possible. That means that additional discounts or points do not apply.
Where we do offer special online only promotions we always match the offer in store.
Why don’t you offer 10% discount on all your goods?
We like to be as competitive as possible with our prices, including internet retailers, so often it’s not possible to offer additional discounts over and above the everyday low prices. We do have 1000’s of products where discount applies. You can still accrue Privilege Points even if we are not able to give additional discount, if in doubt ask a staff member who will be pleased to confirm if discount applies to a product.
What happens if I lose my card
Call into your local store as soon as possible to report the loss, we will arrange to cancel the card and re-issue another within 14 days by post.
Whilst we can’t be held responsible for any points loss arising from a card being lost, mislaid or stolen provided any points accrued have not been redeemed we will arrange to transfer them to the new card.
Can I get an additional Privilege Card on the same account? E.g. for my partner
Yes you certainly can, pop into store where a sales assistant will take some details an issue you an additional card, which once set up by Privilege Card Admin (around 14 days) will have all of the benefits as the main cardholder.
I've changed address / contact details for my Privilege Card, how can I let you know?
Pop into store and let us know what needs changing and we’ll get it amended.
What do you do with my personal data and details collected?
Privilege Card Full Terms & Conditions (the small print!)
- The Taunton Leisure Privilege Card scheme is operated by Taunton Leisure Ltd of Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton TA1 3FA. Taunton Leisure Privilege Cards are issued by and remain the property of Taunton Leisure. It is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card. Taunton Leisure may, at its sole discretion, refuse to issue a Privilege Card and may withdraw a Privilege Card from a participant at any time.
- The Taunton Leisure Privilege Card is valid in all Taunton Leisure stores, but is not eligible for use online.
- To earn or redeem Privilege points, you must present your Taunton Leisure Privilege Card to the sales assistant at the till before your transaction begins. You will not be able to obtain or redeem Privilege points by giving the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card to the sales assistant after the end of the transaction.
- The Taunton Leisure Privilege Card also offers 10% discount on qualifying goods, the discount applies to the original retail price, you must present your Taunton Leisure Privilege Card to the sales assistant at the till before your transaction begins. You will not be able to obtain Privilege Discount by giving the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card to the sales assistant after the end of the transaction.
- The Taunton Leisure Privilege Card 10% Discount does not apply to sale or special offer goods, books, maps, special ordered products and selected other products at our sole discretion, ask staff for further details.
- One Privilege point will be awarded for every full pound sterling spent after Privilege discount (e.g. spend £15.00, get 15 Privilege points) but will not be awarded on, and cannot be redeemed against, purchases of gift vouchers.
- Privilege Points or Privilege Discounts are not awarded on contract orders, account transactions or those with special negotiated terms to groups, schools, companies and organisations.
- Each Privilege point has a redemption value of 1p. You may redeem some or all of your Privilege points for goods, or as a contribution towards the costs of goods, once your initial application form has been processed by Taunton Leisure (approximately 14 days after completion in store). You may not redeem Privilege points for cash. All products are subject to availability.
- If you have purchased goods points credited to your Taunton Leisure Privilege Card and subsequently obtain a refund from Taunton Leisure for the goods (in accordance with Taunton Leisure refund policy and your statutory rights) you must present your Taunton Leisure Privilege Card and the Privilege points awarded on the purchase will be removed from your Taunton Leisure Privilege Card at the time of refund. Similarly, if you obtain a refund on goods purchased in whole or part by redeeming Privilege points, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding the Privilege points you used on your Taunton Leisure Privilege Card.
- The Privilege Points Card Scheme Year runs from 1st November – 31st October of the following year. At the beginning of October you will be provided with an annual statement of points and value by email to your registered Privilege email address. Points accrued in the Privilege Card year will need to be redeemed by the 31st October.
- After the deadline of the 31st October of the Privilege card year any unused Privilege points will expire and are not able to be redeemed.
- In the event of the failure of any equipment used to operate the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card scheme, Taunton Leisure reserves the right to refuse to redeem Privilege points.
- The Taunton Leisure Privilege Cards are only available to persons 16 years old or over and resident in the UK. You may hold only one Taunton Leisure Privilege Card at any time but addtional cardholders may be requested in store.
- You must notify Taunton Leisure Ltd, Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton TA1 3FA of any change of address or of any lost or stolen Privilege Card in store as soon as possible. Any replacement Privilege Cards will be issued at the sole discretion of Taunton Leisure. Taunton Leisure will not be held responsible for any loss how so ever arising from a card being lost, mislaid or stolen.
- The Terms and Conditions applicable to the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card scheme are those in force for the time being. They include the conditions of use stated on the reverse of the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card and any printed or emailed statements made by Taunton Leisure regarding the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card scheme.
- Proof of identity may be requested when Privilege points are redeemed.
- Taunton Leisure may amend or terminate the Taunton Leisure Privilege Card scheme or amend any of these Terms and Conditions (including the number or value of Privilege points or discount offered) at any time. Notice of any change will be displayed in the participating stores. Copies of the current Terms and Conditions may be obtained on request from Taunton Leisure Ltd, Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton TA1 3FA.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of Taunton Leisure shall be final and binding.
- Taunton Leisure reserves the right not to accept any Taunton Leisure Privilege Card which has become unreadable for any reason or which has been obtained by theft, fraud or any means not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.