- Product Info
The Men’s Tethera® is a classic 3 season hill walking boot, suitable for the Lakeland Fells, and the Scottish Hills. The upper design is ‘Alpine Style’, which incorporates a seamless bellows tongue, in the one-piece leather upper, and the water repellency is ‘backed up’ by a Sympatex® waterproof lining, of bootee construction. The underfoot support and protection is provided by the midsole, level 3 season, which gives excellent flex and torsional resistance, suitable for rough terrain.
- Tech Spec
- Leather: Anfibio 2.4-2.6mm, full grain, water repellent – prime choice from the best European hides
- Lining: Sympatex®, waterproof, breathable membrane lining
- Midsole: 3 season, rough terrain support and flex resistance
- Sole: Vibram® Masai/Micro – full rubber abrasion resistant rand, shock absorbing micro midlayer between sole and foot
- Weight: 736gms (size 9)
- Product Questions
- Hi I brought a pair of Altbergs from the Bristol store ages ago and the staff were great and very helpful. Also the boots have been great and still are nearly two years on I just to leave a review. But can't see a obvious way to this on your website. Thanks
- Do Alt berg have any stockists in Occitanie near Tarbes France? I return to Bristol in July but your offer will probably be over by then.
- Hi could you clarify whether this boot would be suitable for simple winter mountaineering and use with crampons? If so could you advise on the rating (e.g. B1)? Thanks very much.
- I normally wear Euro size 44 wide. Have you a pair in stock? Thanks