Yaktrax Walker Crampon
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
Yaktrax Walker is ideal for pedestrians, the elderly, business people or anyone who wants greater stability on ice and snow.
Use the Yaktrax Walker while walking to and from work, school or just to the postbox. Yaktrax Walker are designed for people who are looking for an easy-to-use, lightweight traction device for their shoes.
Also available: Yaktrax Pro - extra retaining strap and thicker coils.
- XS - UK 12 - 4
- Small - UK 4 - 6.5
- Medium - UK 6 - 9
- Large - UK 9 - 12
- Yaktrax Walker Black ice grips are made out of an injection moulded thermal plastic elastomer designed for easy on and off.
- Extremely light weight, between 45gm and 95gm depending on size.
- The 1.2mm steel coils are protected against rusting and hand-wound to give you 360 degrees of traction on ice and snow.
- The steel coils include 70% recycled material, making them eco-friendly.
- When you walk in the Yaktrax Walker Black, every step you take places hundreds of biting edges in direct contact with the ice beneath your feet to help prevent slips and falls on icey surfaces.
- Yaktrax Walker ice grips can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 degrees farenheit.
- The patented design of the Walker makes it a unique solution to walking on packed snow and ice.
- The outer band conforms to the length and width of your boot or shoe.
- The high strength horizontal coils provide forward and backward stability. The vertical coil pattern provide side-to-side stability.
- Do you know when you will get new stock in size small?
No, there is not a date yet but there have been a number of the Yaktrax Walker Crampon's ordered.
- Can you verify sizing, product information gives S,M,L but under the select size you have XS,M,L I assume XS is the same as S?
No, size XS (Xtra Small) is smaller than size S (Small). The size is different.
- You mention about the sizing. My footwear is either size 7 or 8 (depends on maker). Which size would you recommend - small or medium? Is there a strap that goes over the top of the foot and how far over the toe do they wrap?
The Yaktrax Walker Crampon sizing appears to be 'small' which therefore means selecting a 'larger' size. Considering footwear sizes 7 - 8, a size M (Medium) should be appropriate.
Yes, there is a clip that covers the toe of the footwear.
- You May Also Like...
Looking unlike any other footwear brush, the round MudSweeper sits comfortably in the palm of your hand for easier cleanin......Save 10% Off Rrp £5.35£5.95
The BugLit is the powerful INOVA Microlight with securely attached “legs” (6” Gear Ties). It can be bent, wrapped, or .......GreenRedBlackP. BlueSave 10% £11.65£12.95
Scandinavian designed spoon-fork-knife combo that brings a bit of civilisation to the wild and a bit of the wild to civili......YellowGreenBlueRedBlackPinkLimeNavyP. BlueSave 10% £1.80£2.00