Vango Solaris 400 Tent Package - 2016
Tent package includes tent, universal tent carpet and footprint
Updated for 2016, the Vango Solaris 400 is a 4-person, AirBeam tunnel tent. With only 3 AirBeams to inflate, it is incredibly quick and easy to set up, even if it is your first time using an air tent. A combination of inflatable camping and traditional poled structure, the Solaris' pre-bent AirBeams make the walls more vertical and therefore free up more space and headroom.
The large pre-attached fiberglass poled sun canopy, effectively doubles the living space in the tent and provides welcome shade on hot, sunny days.
- Tent Weight:17.1 kg
- Tent Pack Size: 70 x 34 x 36cm
Protect your Vango Solaris 400 by adding the matching footprint to your camping essentials.
The footprint is easy to remove and clean, providing protection from small tears and holes created from stones and other sharp objects - an invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
All of Vangos footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent, and makes adjusting it easier to get the right setup for the doors, leaving enough space for guylines etc
Make your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Universal Carpet.
These flexible carpets are great for living rooms or bedrooms in your tent. As the name suggests this carpet will fit a very wide range of tents. Simply check the floor plan of your tent and choose the carpet that fits best.
Some tents that this carpet fits well with are; Drummond 400, Drummond 500, Woburn 400, Stanford 600, Calder 400, Iris 500 and Solaris 400
- Protex® 70D 4,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Pre-angled AirBeams® - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from sun or the rain or a covered space to store extra kit
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home.
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it's easy to transport and keeps your tent clean.
Universal Carpet details
- Corner branding for identification and positioning
- Neutral Colour
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort under foot
- Easy to clean - can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet