Vango Beta 550 XL Tent - 2017
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
The popular Beta 550 XL is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials.
This feature-packed tent includes Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide additional stability in poor conditions, and all-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining.
The Beta 550 XL is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent. Ideal for small families and groups of friends and just as at home on a campsite as in a festival field.
The linked in bathtub groundsheet is easily removable for cleaning and storage. For versatile camping, the groundsheet can be simply rolled under the bedroom inner when not required.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Weight: 11.1kg
- Pitching time: 15 mins
- Pack size: 64 x 27cm
- Capacity: 5
- Flysheet: ProTex 70D 3000mm polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: PowerFlex fibreglass
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet