The Trangia 27-1 is a 1-2 person stove and is part of the ultralight range, making it strong yet light to carry. Ideal for carrying on walks and multi day treks.
All the stove systems in the 27 series have two 1-litre saucepansﾠ
(1 graded, 1 ungraded), an 18 cm frying pan, windshields (upper and lower), a burner, a pan grip and a strap.
The Gas burner replaces the spirit burner and runs off the screw thread coleman / primus / cartridges.
- Ultralight Aluminium is a lightweight material that conducts heat well. Our Ultralight aluminium stove systems spread heat quickly and evenly. This means that food does not, for example, burn and stick to the centre of the frying pan. In addition, the hard surface means that the systems are very resistant to scratching and wear. Ultralight aluminium is 50 % stronger than ordinary aluminium. Consequently, less material is required to manufacture the stove systems. As a result, they are lighter.
- 1 litre Ultralight aluminium inner pan with graduations for the Trangia 27 cooker set.
- 1 litre Ultralight aluminium outer pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- The Trangia Gas burner provides more heat than the conventional meths burner and without leaving any deposits on the pans. It is easy to fit into the lower windshield and simple to control the cooking temperature
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield for a Trangia 27 stove
- Lower ultralight aluminium windshield for Trangia 27 Stove
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.