The North Face Men's Morph Down Jacket - Asphalt Grey
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
Next generation of micro baffle construction - by engineering the baffles directly into the woven fabric and not using any stitching this offers superior warmth, weight saving and durability.
Aimed at cold weather hill and mountain use, stuffs small in to it's own pocket, ideal for extra layering at the camp or for cold days in the outdoors.
- 800 fill power goose down: RDS for responsible sourcing
- Two zipped pockets
- One zipped napoleon pocket
- Stuffs in to right hand pocket
- Hidden cinch cord at the hem
- DWR coated outershell for added water resistance
- Internal elastic bound cuffs
- Colour: Asphalt Grey
- Sizes: S - XL
- AVERAGE WEIGHT: 320 g
- FABRIC:20D 75g/m2, 100% nylon engineered woven baffles with DWR
- INSULATION RDS 800 Fill Goose Down
|The North Face Mens Size Chart|
|Waist||inches||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42|
|cm||71 - 76||81 - 86||91 - 97||101.5 - 107|
|Leg Lengths (if available)|
Follow-up after 45 days :Nice casual jacketplenty pocketsand just the colour I was after
It was to wide for me.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear about your positive shopping experience with us, and hope this continues.
Excellent service - received product really quickly over the Christmas period
Very nice jacket bought as a Christmas present
Keeps you warm can be folded small
|view all feefo reviews >|
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet