Scarpa Women's Kailash Pro GTX Boots - Brown / Lake Blue
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
Kailash Pro is the perfect choice for walkers looking for a traditional style of boot built with modern materials and techniques.
Based on Scarpa’s legendary BX last, the Pro versions utilises a rich 1.8mm calf leather, weather protection from Gore-Tex, and a protective rand for added durability.
This 2-3 season trekking boot has an upper that provides enhanced mobility without sacrificing support, and features a PU insert that gives more cushioning, ensuring comfort for a long days' trekking.
The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane ensures your feet stay dry even in the worst of weather. Vibram® have created the a with specifically engineered lugs for traction, push-off, and braking down-hill.
Improved comfort, performance, and styling means the Kailash continues to be a walkers favorite, perfect for the fells and hills.
- Colour: Brown/Lake Blue
- Sizes: 37 - 42 (EU)
Winter Mountaineering: 1/5
Mountain Walk: 5/5
Fell Walk: 5/5
Hill Walk: 5/5
Via Ferrata: 3/5
- Sole: Hi-Trail II
- Last: BXD
- Upper: 1.8-2mm Calf Leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex (performace comfort footwear)
- Mid Sole: Comfort Flex Plus
- Weight: 1200g per pair size 38
- Hi there, I have a narrow shallow foot and it's difficult to find a narrow fit walking boot...usually I find my boots crack across the top in under two years - sole is good lots of wear left but the gortex lining cracks and the boots are no longer waterproof. Is the Kailish considrered a narrow fit and if not which boot do you suggest? Thanks.
Thanks for your question, I would definately recommend visiting one of our stores if possible, our staff are well trained in fitting boots and would be able to advise after measuring your feet.
Have you had your feet measured lately? A width size would help us narrow the choices, the Kailash is a reasonably narrow boot and paired with the correct socks could make this a better fit for you.