Outwell Vermont 7SA Inflatable Tent Package Deal - 2017
Package deal includes Tent, Carpet and Footprint
Sleeping up to 7 in comfort, the Vermont 7SA uses a three zone layout (2+3+2), offering large Royal Master bedrooms with more floor space and headroom, along with a large living area and a useful enclosed front porch area.
Three bedrooms are split in a 2-3-2 layout, zipped removable dividers allow flexible living. A built-in wardrobe with hanging rail can be removed when not required.
A large living area has ample space for when the weather turns bad with room for camping furniture, tables and chairs.The front porch area can be used for storing bikes, toys or opened up to create additional living space for entertaining or space for the kids to play.
A single point of inflation makes pitching simple with the hand pump supplied or choose the optional extra electric pump for effort free pitching.
- Advanced Air Tube System of interconnected air tubes with One-Go Inflation Technology for fast, uncomplicated pitching through just one valve
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping
- Full mesh doors – side and front – for air flow and protection from insects
- Zip-up curtains ensure effective closure for privacy that can be adjusted easily to suit and can be rolled away neatly when not needed
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean
- Royal Master Bedrooms offer more internal headroom and floor space with wide views through the all-round windows, embossed fronts and Cable Entry points for mains electricity supply
- Integration of Night Sky Ceilings for reducing ambient light with the Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms to lower temperatures extends campers’ comfort
- The Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Spacious living area allows ample space to relax, eat and enjoy life on site
- Side porch offers a versatile access option and flexible storage facility for toys and furniture
- Five inter-connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Embossed inner tents add interior design flair
- Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 7
- Hydrostatic Head: 6000mm
- Flysheet: Outtex 6000 (100% polyester Oxford) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Tubes: Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance
- Max Pressure: 7psi / 0.5 bar
- Poles: Alloy 13mm, 2 upright steel poles
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size flysheet: 26 x 52cm
- Weight flysheet: 35.0kg
- Pack size poles: 45 x 90cm
- Weight poles: 15.5kg
The tents arrived damaged
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you have received. We have arranged for a replacement to be delivered tomorrow.
|view all feefo reviews >|
- What's the difference between the fleece carpet & the 3 layered carpet? Also do you have the same options for the wolf lake 9e? Thankyou
Hello, thank you for your question. The 3 layer carpet is thicker and therefore more comfortable under foot with the added benefit of better insulation.
- You May Also Like...
The Outwell Mains 3way Roller Kit safely delivers power for all the family to enjoy, delivering power and light....Save 10% £73.79£81.99
Outwell Tent Peg Extractor is ideal if you bang your pegs in with a mallet and they are hard to get out when striking camp....Save 10% £1.79£1.99