Outwell Newgate 5 Tent - 2014
Part of the new Regency Collection for 2014, the Outwell Newgate 5 is a three room tunnel tent sleeping five in two bedrooms.
The Newgate 5 offers great design and visual flair from the modern Travertine colour with the comfort and performance of polycotton. The outstanding Outwell blend of polyester and cotton achieves premium waterproof, breathable performance and self-regulating internal climate control in an exceptionally durable fabric.
The large canopy and side panels create a generous space and protect the main entrance from rain, this offers a storage space for a camp kitchen and a place to store damp kit. An additional side entrance adds flexible access options in to the large living area.
Quality features we have come to expect from Outwell are present, including the floating guy line system, zip-out ground sheet for optional use and easy cleaning, and the wave shape hanging point system for even weight distribution of the inner.
Recommendation: A great tent perfect for smaller families or couples wanting lots of space, extending the accessibility of polycotton to a wider audience.
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun glare
- Large tinted windows, with polycotton curtains, blocking sun glare, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Full mesh inner tent doors for insect-free ventilation
- Front door and groundsheet can be zipped together to seal out wind, rain and unwelcome visitors
- Colour coordinated zip-out groundsheet for optional use and easy cleaning
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies are inspired solutions to secure tent lighting
- Organiser pockets help to keep tent contents handy
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents keep small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips run reliably and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in leaving dirt and debris outside
Newgate 5 Tent Specifications:
- Type of tent: three room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 5 people
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtec (35% cotton / 65% polyester)
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethelyne, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Pack size: Tent: 34 x 105 cm / Poles: 21 x 92 cm
- Weight: Tent: 24 kg / Poles: 19.7 kg
- Poles: Steel poles 22 mm, Duratec fibreglass 9.5/11.0 mm, 2 upright steel poles
- Colour: Travertine
Buy the Complete Outwell Tent Collection from Taunton Leisure
For the upcoming camping season we are delighted to offer our customers the Outwell Complete Collection for the first time. That's the entire Outwell tent range available through Taunton Leisure! Typical delivery for tents from the complete collection is five working days.
Outwell deliver market leading quality, comfort and innovation to all of their tents. We are proud retail partners of Outwell and work closely together, offering our feedback, as well as that from our customers, to them. This feedback forms a vital part of the development of the next generation of Outwell camping equipment. 2014 marks the 10th anniversary of our working partnership!
We admire their unwavering commitment to manufacturing superb camping products and are honoured to be able to offer their entire tent range to our customers, as well as a superb selection of camping accessories
- Having purchased from T/Leisure. Is there a protector Tarp to go over the top.So avoiding anymore bird muck etc.If so how does this fit
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately Outwell do not make a Roof Protector for the Regency Collection of tents that the Newgate 5 is part of.