Outwell Corsair 350SA Smart Air Caravan Awning - 2017
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
With one pre-angled main air tube and three roof air tubes, the Corsair 350SA caravan awning offers plenty of floor space and headroom under a strong, stable frame.
The large front can be opened up completely and is protected by a deep canopy, supported by a steel pole in a zip-in sleeve. This provides a rain-safe entrance to the front of the awning to minimise the possibility of rain getting into the nice dry inner.
The awning draught protection stops draught from under the caravan, through a bucket effect groundsheet barrier. With the awning secured tightly to the caravan and the strong luminous webbing guylines holding it secure out the front, you will feel safe and secure.
Quick to pitch with the supplied two way pump, you will be sat back, watching the world go by, in no time.
- Attachment height:235 - 245cm
- Hydrostatic head: 6000mm
- Flysheet: Outtex 6000HD (300D 104T 100% polyester) with taped seams
- Rooms: 1 living room
- Tubes: Integrated advanced airtube system frame for best performance.
- Max Pressure: 7 psi / 0.5 bar
- Pitching way: Flysheet first
- Pack size: 43 x 84 cm
- Weight: 25.8 kg
- Light-filled caravan awning with generous floor space and stand-up height under the sleek lines of curved air tubes
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean
- Roof connection length 400 cm
- Awning Draught Protection ensures draught proofing between the caravan base and ground
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun supported by a steel pole in zip-in sleeve
- One inflatable main tube and three inflatable roof tubes for structural integrity
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Side door rain protection
- Large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet