Outwell Cloud 3 Tent - 2017
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
Ideally suited for a couple looking for extra space and ample room for three people. The lightweight dome style has an extended porch over the wide front entrance.
Quick and easy to pitch, the Cloud 3 is a reliable and neat package, ideal at the campsite and equally at home at a festival or at home in the garden. The inner tent comes preattached giving you a 'pitch as one' method for hassle free pitching. You can easily detach the inner for storage and cleaning.
With Thermo-Reflective coating, pre-attached guylines, mesh pockets and a fully sealed groundsheet on the inner, this tent provides many of the features of the large family tents in a compact tent at a great price.
- Thermo-reflective coating above inners acts as a barrier to radiant heat
- Rear entrance allows easy access to and from the inner tent
- D-shaped door on inner for easy access
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet offers plenty of space, protection and flexibility
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for draught-free nights and no crawling insects
- The pre-attached and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Type of tent: Two room dome tent
- Sleeps: 3
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
- Flysheet: Outtex 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Storage area
- Poles: Duratex Fibreglass 7.9 / 8.5mm
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Groundsheet: Detachable bathtub
- Pitching: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack Size: 19 x 60cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
A brilliant little tent. Usual Outwell standard.
Porch area slightly awkward to line up other than that rest of tent really easy to put up and take down again. Only put up and down in the garden at present so unable to say anymore.
|view all feefo reviews >|
- Are there any mesh doors on this tent?
Thanks for your question, the tent does not have any mesh doors, a rear ventilation panel allows for good airflow throughout the tent..
- You May Also Like...
Increase insulation and protection for the groundsheet of your Cloud 3 Tent with a footprint which makes cleaning easy...Save 10% £19.79£21.99