Mountain Equipment Men's Vinson Jacket - Nautilus
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
A tough mountaineering shell made from Gore-Tex 3 layer for durability and protection in the harshest conditions.
The Vinson is designed for climbers, serious hillwalkers and mountaineers. Using a 3 layer fabric with a brushed tricot layer bonded on the inside makes it ideal for cold weather climbs and trips.
You get the full range of ME features, great hood fit and adjustability, under arm pit zips for venting when you are working hard, large pockets, all the zips use quality YKK components.
If you want a shell for year's of performance keeping you dry, comfortable and protected from wind, rain, sleet and spindrift then the Vinson should be a serious contender.
- Colour: Nautilus
- Sizes: M - XL
- Weight:550g (Large)
- 3 layer Gore-Tex with inner brushed tricot face
- Mountain HC hood - fully adjustable
- 2 large pockets with YKK WR zips
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip
- YKK WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminted cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment Men's Size Chart
|Waist||30in/76cm||32in/81cm||34in/86cm||36in/91 cm||38in/ 96cm|
- 1. Does this jacket have a front double zip so that in colder weather I can attach one of my Berghaus fleece? 2. Does this jacket have any inside zipped pockets?
Hello, thank you for your question. The Vinson, unfortunately, has neither of these features.