- Shoes & Mids
- Keen Women's Targhee II Mid WP Boots - Gargoyle / Caribbean Sea
Keen Women's Targhee II Mid WP Boots - Gargoyle / Caribbean Sea
Here's a hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It's designed to be both waterproof and breathable, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Colour: Gargoyle / Caribbean Sea
- Sizes: UK 4.5 - 7.5
- Approximate weight per shoe: 14.2 oz/402.6 g
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Calf Circumference: 24.13cm/9.5"
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Lining: KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: leather and textile
- Shaft Height: 14.61cm/5.75"
- Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Women’s size 4.5 UK (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet