Keen Men's Clearwater CNX Sandals - Black / Gargoyle
DPD Courier Delivery
at the checkout
The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The Clearwater CNX features a webbing upper with traditional KEEN sandal style. The bungee lace allows for customized fit. Multi-directional flex grooves on the low-profile sole enhance the natural flexibility of the foot and improve ground contact while razor siping provides advanced traction on slick surfaces. The contoured arch supports the foot.
- Colour: Black / Gargoyle
- Sizes: 7.5 - 12 (inc half sizes)
Clearwater CNX Features:
- 4mm midsole drop
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- Molded outsole siping for additional traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort
- Secure fit lace capture system with 2mm bungee lace
- TPU stability shank
- Washable polyester webbing upper
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
We’ve shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It’s addition by subtraction.
- Weight: 8.4 oz/238 g
- Type: Sandals
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh
- Upper: Washable polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 8 UK (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size
Follow-up after 45 days : Excellent
Comfortable and well made
Follow-up after 45 days : Good
Follow-up after 45 days :A good sandal if a slightly small 10.5. Delivered promptly.
Follow-up after 45 days :Great product
First class service.
Very fast efficient delivery
The sandals are excellent (I have had a pair before!)
Sandals look very good and I will be testing them out over the next few weeks.
|view all feefo reviews >|
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet
- You May Also Like...