- Sleeping Bags
- Spring & Summer Sleeping Bags
- Vango Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag- Excalibur/Black
Vango Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag- Excalibur/Black
The Vango Nitestar 350 sleeping bag is the same style and design as the Nitestar 250 but with additional warmth.
This bag has two off-set 175g layers of insulation, helping to keep you warm during early and late season camping.
Tough, breathable, warm and comfortable, this Vango Nitestar 350 tapered bag is designed for more adventurous use.
- Left hand only
- Colour: Excalibur/Black
Vango Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag details:
- Suggested Usage: 0 to 20OC
- Performance: 3 season
- Maximum User Height: 195 cm
- Total Weight: 2000g (Excl sac 1850g)
- Fill Weight: 2x175 g/m2
- Off-set double-layer construction
- Polair® hexagonal polyester shell
- Polair® diamond contrast
- Polair® 100% brushed polyester lining
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- 3D enclosed hood with dual drawcord closure
- Insulated adjustable shoulder baffle
- Insulated zip baffle
- Grab Loops
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Zip guard
- Hanging loops
- Internal pocket
- 4-Strap compression Stuffsac
- Horizontal stitching
- Cosy shoulder 50g/m2 additional fill around top opening
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002
Customers have been choosing Vango for their camping adventures for many years and they have built an enviable reputation for quality, design and value.
For 2012 the Vango range has something for every camper from excellent value Ark, Alpha, Zeal and Beta tents for weekenders to the popular family models like Icarus and Calisto tents that offer families comfort and space for longer holidays.
New for 2012 is an exciting range of tents called Airbeam that, instead of rigid poles, uses inflatable tubes that with the aid of the special pump will inflate and get your tent up in mere minutes!
Why choose Taunton Leisure for Vango? We stock a wide selection and pick the best tents from the range that we feel suits our customers. We pitch all the Vango models at our own tent display at Sanders Gardenworld, which is open from March - September. This means we know how easy a tent is to pitch and how reliable it is in the real world, wind, rain and all.
We are likely to be more critical of quality and design than most, if it blows down or leaks at our outside display then really we don't want to stock it and sell it to our customers.
Over 30 years of proud service to outdoor lovers means we care about the gear we sell and the people using it, our year round promise is great value, fast delivery, 28 day returns and excellent customer service, by phone, email or in store.
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet