Vango Blade 100 Tent - 2013
The New Vango Blade 100 Tent is s brilliant value light weight tent for 1 person starting out on wilderness camps or multi day backpacking trips.
Inner pitching first with just 1 pole to keep the weight down and simplicity of design the Blade is a compact shelter, perfect for 3 season use.
Small porch, alloy pole, guylines and pegs included, all packing up in to a small sub 2kg bag.
Recommended for backpacking, travel, cycle touring, wilderness camping, in fact any outdoor adventures for 1!
If you love the design, but fancy a larger sleeping area, try the Vango Blade 200.
- Weight 1.72 kg
- Pitching Time 8 min
- Pack Size 50 x 12cm
- Inner first pitching.
- 70D Protex® Polyester featuring Vango hexagonal pattern.
- Breathable polyester Inner Tent.
- Polyester groundsheet waterproof to 6,000mm.
- Orange guylines help identify your tent in low light and decrease the chance of tripping.
- Line-Lok guyline runners, easy to use and won't slip in high winds.
- Pole sleeve tension adjustment.
- Rain stop flysheet door.
- Multiple reflective points on the pegging points to pick up your torch light.
- Flysheet vents with mesh covering.
- Inner tent pockets for added storage.
- Part mesh inner door.
- Compression stuffsac.
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet