Vango Beta 450XL Tent - Atlantic/Black - 2014
at the checkout
A favourite for families, couples and weekend campers the Vango Beta design has been a bestseller for season after season. Updated for 2013, the XL models are set to continue to be as popular.
Campers like the great space and comfort of the large front porch, which comes with a linked groundsheet and is big enough for sitting, relaxing and storing camping accessories.
Still, if you'd like even more space then adding a tarpaulin to your tent will help.
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
Beta 450XL Tent Specifications:
- Pack Size: L66 x H22 x W20cm
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Adventure
- Pitching Time: 15min
- Is there enough room is this tent for blow up mattresses (2 singles and a double)?
Thanks for your question.
The sleeping compartment on this tent is 250cm wide, therefore it will fit most single and double airbeds. However, we would suggest checking the particular airbeds you have for the width just to make sure that they will both fit.
- Please can you tell me what the hydrostatic head is for the Vango Beta 350XL and 450XL?
Thanks for your question.
The hydrostatic head of the flysheet for these tents is 3,000mm. The groundsheets have a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm.
- You May Also Like...
The Coleman Comfort Double is an inflatable flocked mattress with an inner coil structure and separate air chambers....Sale £34.99£44.99
The Easy Camp Groundsheet Pegs are ideal for securing the groundsheet in your tent / shelter....Save 10% £1.61£1.79
Outwell Tent Peg Extractor is ideal if you bang your pegs in with a mallet and they are hard to get out when striking camp....Save 10% £1.61£1.79